Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Slowly Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

A new week. I had hoped to post yesterday, but spent a long time catching up on contests. Same thing happened today. I've been contesting about 5 weeks now and I'm still trying to get a system going. And I need to remind myself that I can't enter everything.

Last week was okay. The side effects hit fast; queasy stomach and fatigue hit early Tuesday evening. The upside was that they were over faster too. I slept in on Saturday, Sunday and Monday and then went the rest of the day without a nap. Yesterday we went out for a late lunch and stopped in at Target. I was tired when we left Target, still, it was nice to be out of the house.

That's it for me today, I hoped to ramble on a little more but my body is saying I'm done for the day. Time to head out to the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment