Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Have A New Hobby ~ Contesting

I have had entering contests on my "want to do" list for some time.  For some reason I kept telling myself not now.  Finally I got fed up with myself and told myself - just do it already!!!!!!  So last month I started. 

It's amazing what you can find when you Google "iPad contests".  Thru Google, I found blog contests and a lot of wonderful blogs out there.  And I've been lucky.  I've had 5 nice wins since I started.  Nothing HUGE yet, but nice wins.

Anyway, the point is, I've been contesting.  Some of the things I've done to earn entries are to post Tweets about them on Twitter, pin things to my Pinterest page, like pages on Facebook and post about the contests on Facebook.  Oh yeah,  and blog about them. 

So, getting to back to the point.  You have seen and will continue to see posts on my Facebook pages about contests I've entered.  Feel free to check them out.  And you will start seeing posts here on my blog about them.  You'll notice that I have started adding 'Blog Buttons" on my blog.  Who knows, maybe I'll enter the realm of taking part in contests (mostly known as giveaways) on my blog.

BTW:  Why am I doing this?  Why, to win!!!  I'm trying to win Jim a Chromebook, new appliances for us, gift cards, cash, and that cute cupcake apron that I keep sharing on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment